L Prestigious Events LLC
Things to Know About Skincare for Wedding Day
One thing that is certain about skincare and your wedding day is no exception; you are what you eat. Healthy skincare habits before the wedding day will help build your confidence and keep that face glowing. Dive into this blog if you're an everyday person looking to improve by making a few changes.
Makeup is not for everyone, and you will know if this is true for you. Some may also consider sustainable makeup options. Either way, L Prestigious Events supports you on this journey. You got this!
1. Start a skincare routine early: Do not wait until the last minute to take care of your skin. Start your skincare routine or skin treatments at least six months before your wedding day. This will give your skin enough time to adjust to new products and show visible improvements.
2. Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and healthy-looking. You should aim to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Take a water bottle Amazon #ad with you throughout as a reminder to hydrate
3. Get enough sleep: Weddings can keep you up on long nights. But sleep is essential for healthy skin. So aim to get 7-8 hours of sleep every night to avoid dark circles and puffy eyes.
4. Eat a healthy diet: A healthy diet can do wonders for your skin. Incorporate foods high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, such as leafy greens, berries, and fish.
5. Exfoliate regularly: Regular exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover, revealing smoother and brighter skin #ad. However, please do not overdo it, as excessive exfoliation can damage your skin.
6. Protect your skin from the sun: Sun damage can cause premature aging and dark spots. Wear sunscreen with at least SPF 30 daily, even if it is cloudy outside.
7. Avoid new skincare products and treatments days before your wedding. Stick to the products that have worked well for your skin and avoid anything that might cause an adverse reaction. Who needs that? Yikes.
8. Manage stress: Again, weddings can easily be stressful. But stress can cause acne breakouts and dull-looking skin. So you must find ways to manage your stress as your day approaches, such as exercising, practicing yoga, or meditating.
We hope these tips, and you to be ready for your wedding glam squad!
“Invest in your skin; it’s going to represent you for a very long time.”
– Linden Tyler
You're up next...